Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fake Susana Martinez account on Twitter

When I received an email that Susana Martinez is now following the New Mexican on Twitter, it immediately caught my eye that the whole name on the account was Susana2014. She wouldn't really name her account that, tipping off aspirations for a new job in two years, would she?

No, it turns out. The account is clearly the work of anti-Martinez folks.
One post references last night's House floor scuttle over immigrant driver's licenses, and says:

Wish I could knock Ben Lujan's fake teeth out right now. Touche old man, but I'll be back. #boldchange #dentures

I'll let you look up the rest for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I am a ninth grade student at nex+Gen Academy in Albuquerque. In our Humanities class, my partner and I are doing a project describing the day in the life of someone in the city of Silver City . It's fashioned after National Geographic's monthly articles about zip codes.
    We've been researching the New Mexico chile controversy and your name came up. We just wanted to know if you could answer some questions to help us write our article.
    You can answer these questions here or comment on any of the posts on my blog. http://increasethepeaceplease.blogspot.com/
    Thank you,
    Nicole and Carlos

    Do you know anything about this issue?
    What are your feelings about it?
    Can you make any connections to Silver City?

    ReplyDelete