Thursday, April 9, 2009

Block Jr.: 'no intentions of abandoning my duties'

Jerome Block, Jr. plans to stay on the job, he told PRC employees in an e-mail this morning. The message comes on the heels of the indictment of him and his father Wednesday. Here's the e-mail:

Dear Friends,

I’m sure most of you have been made aware of my personal situation. I would like to take a moment to make it clear to all of you that I have no intentions of abandoning my duties as PRC Commissioner. Please know, I am going to move forward business as usual.

I value all of you, and I deeply appreciate the efforts you put into your job every day. As always, my office is open to all of you and I am available to all of you. Again, thank you for what you do for this commission.

Thank you,

Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment